Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

SPM Blues : Part 1

Second Trial Exam Results = POOR

A glimpse of that word can tell you my terrible exam results. Such a pity that possibly I won't be able to ascertain a good job in the future. *Cries*

  • Malay : 63
  • English : 93
  • History : 64
  • Morale : 34
  • Maths : 84
  • EST: 83
  • Add. Maths : 52
  • Physics : 69
  • Chemistry : 57
  • Biology : 55
  • Average Marks : 65.4
How am I suppose to achieve that target of 6A ~ 7A. Well, the probability of them lowering the standard is quite low. Imagine, any 2 digit numbers in Add. Maths is called PASSED. 10 marks = PASS!
Man, I sucked at morale. Dah lah I orang tidak bermoral^^ Screw up the format pretty badly.

Last Year SPM results (Passing Rate)

What?? They can't even score 10 marks in Additional Mathematics? Pities*
Sides that, Good Luck in SPM everyone.



No comments: