Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

Bilik “Termenung”

The title literally means the dreaming room. Gone are the days that I remember that my school toilet cubicles were labelled as “Bilik Termenung 1”, “Bilik Termenung 2”, etc from graffiti by our beloved creative students (Malaysian students often fantasize their ‘ wet dreams’ awfully too ‘real’ in toilets) Apparently, Australians also do in fact have this urge to do the same art.

image Look at how brilliant Canning Students are..

IMG_0087 in illustrating their ideas

Somewhat, Australians do have this knack of publishing ideas “theoretically true” at the same time. A sense of teamwork let alone the leadership shown in creating art is clearly expressed in the canvas. Brilliant how our young kids progress these days aren’t they?

As I was about to engage myself in activities in the toilet I was mesmerize by how well thought this graffiti were. They were placed at the finest spots where I felt proud for once to be a human. The male species especially.

It did clearly explain how sexual intercourse was initiated.

IMG_0090 That’s why vibrators became a more popular toy

In an instant I was proudly aiming my toy around the toilet bowl, watching the yellowish- liquid swirl around the rimming of the white spotless bowl, knowing what men was actually capable of. Creating life, reproducing, trading genetic information and induce an unexplainable pleasure.

And when you do miss someone dearly,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…do not hesitate. Aim.

IMG_0088 Dicks are such useful organs.

But even graffiti wasn’t only limited to students. Teachers also have the capacity to indulge in such luxurious activities.

Unfortunately it was on my calculator that he found.

IMG_0093 Don’t tell me why I left the sticker there, but it has outstanding novelty value

PS: I lost my calculator in the physics lab then he returned or borrowed (as he stated) the next day. Though much thanks are given to him. =)

So if your ever lost, in need of help. Just pay a visit to the toilet and make new friends just with a marker in expense. You never know what you may find.

image Life's difficult question answered

 

Taken from http://xkcd.com/229/ (In text referencing duh)

No comments: