Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sanity

  • The smell of stainless steel.
  • The smell of oily and supposedly good cooked food.
  • The smell of ‘Ikan Bilis’ reeking into my door.
  • The budget that is screaming at me “Don’t eat and SAVE!”
  • The claustrophobia of an innocent student facing in a small confined room.
  • The not-so vague calculus notes that I have to learn.
  • The blunt loneliness surrounded by all the well spoken Chinese conversers.
  • The annoying landlord that seeks to stalk every movement in the house.
  • The brimming stress that exams and test are like every week.
  • The unavailability of new Avenged Sevenfold albums
  • The closure to final exams that take up to 50% of your term marks.
  • The responsibility to get top 3 in Call of Duty : World at War online each game.

How am I suppose to keep my SANITY check?

No comments: