Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

In between

Ain’t lifes a bitch? Personally I think that it’s pretty much unfair that pure freedom is in between pure foul agony. I’ll be sitting some big ass exam called WAUFP which is something similar to SPM. And basically the jist of it is; if you screwed this up, your dead, no future, no fcuking life and no dreams.

“Screw it I say” Struggle for this few last days and your home free.

If it wasn’t for Borderlands and Torchlight keeping me away from my books, I’ll gladly spend 6 hours in front of books everyday. Well I actually did barely touch any of the games but temptation grows stronger everytime I proceed to my subjects. Think about it;

 

When your reading Physics projectiles;

You started thinking of projectile weapons

When your sucking up to Applicable sets;

You started thinking of purple inventory items to collect to boost up your stats tremendously

When your bitching over Chemistry acids and bases;

You started thinking of corrosive shots and elemental status that you can inflict on enemies

 

And to make matters worst;

Bond day (aka. Payday) is on the day of my ELACS test. Damn you.

Therefore Australia is no better than Malaysia. TNB AND KNN to the core.

 

At least I graduated from Canning (sad news is every International Students will graduate even with ‘suku’ result).

 

13857_173649967406_561737406_3333892_6823428_n Zzz Photo

Short post before I get back to studying. Thank guys. *shed shed fake tears

No comments: