Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pavalion or was it Pavilion?

I was like in KL and I knew I had to pay a visit to this specific building that is just about 500 meters away from our Hotel.

DSC00239 Look like Seberkas ho? Just that it has been pimped

The moment I stepped in, I had to hang onto my pockets;

image RM2 K for a purse???

 

 image RM 19K for a watch????

 

image RM 50K to see them hump???

I was kidding about the last one. So you see, this isn’t what we call the Ah Beng stall we see everyday in Kuching. This is the real deal man. Everytime I go to this shopping complex, all I see people walking out without any bags.

imageYou need a 10% Minister allowance to just shop here

If you can shop there I’ll salute you. And if you do buy, you sure wouldn’t mind spending some for me right?

Image0233 Look at those curves, those ropes, those colours…

But still, the Pavilion isn’t all that bad actually. In Christmas, the place looks as white as snow. Though I wish I was there longer to enjoy it.

Merry Christmas ALL! Super Damn Belated one at that

pavilion-tree When did they shift the Christmas Tree in?

 

 

 

No comments: