Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

Meaningless Quotes

  • “Cold…….Hungry…… Cannot concentrate…..What the **** eat chicken in front me. I know you so rich la” doing Calculus in the Canteen at half past ten.
  • “For all these 5 years, we learn to calculate the graph with our brain. Then so as happens that this thinggy-ma-jig called the casio calculator can do all those in just under 100AUD” rants a displeased person in Applicable Maths.
  • “Oh my gawd!” after receiving more chemistry homework.
  • “Aboriginal people are like Red Indians to America” newspaper featured student chatting to me.
  • “You play guitar? Yup I play guitar HERO!” replied someone to a very disappointed Bryan.

Yup, I am currently “enjoying” college life alot. A extremely short post for a extremely cold night. Comment!!!!!

I miss Kuching. OMG! I never thought I said that.

No comments: