Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Interlude

Is this blog dying? Is it not having the updates it used to have? Am I turning lazy in the blogging community?

*plays “I Will Survive” in the background*

Things yet to be fulfilled;

  • I have yet to update on my brand new phone review
  • I have yet to tell you how awesome is the new Green Day album
  • I have yet to tell you about what Perth really is
  • I have yet to describe on College Life
  • I have yet to understand the stupidity concepts of Vectors in physics
  • I have yet to own an original game
  • I have yet to own a Electric/Acoustic Guitar

Before ma’ brain explodes because of annoying routines that I have to face nearly everyday weekdays, I will sit by the corner and sip on Marijuana while leaving the stereo tuning to the BARNEY channel.

I’m turning mental by the minute as pink elephants float around this room shoot zappy guns to bacteria surrounding my puny head. I’m a soldier without cause that celebrates the sweet sound of defeat.

DSC00797 My memorial : Respect me as I haft done so much unto all

With grief, I grabbed a truck load of dynamite and swallowed it with dignity. Before that, I liquidated my estate and sold it to prostitutes around the street that sells flavoured condoms to transsexuals. I’ll be with you, either  transcended homosexuality or even  till bestiality. I’ll protect the country with might, power and words of blasphemy. I’ll do even if I have to humiliate myself in front of naked people running around shouting “I LOVE NATURE”.

So, do help the cause! Support the cause! Join UNCLE SAM BRYAN.

 

Picture0017 JOIN ME TODAY!

All you have to do is donate a minor part of your allowance (say; RM 1000) to my bank account or just send via DHL to my address. Thank you.

No comments: