Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

‘Cane’ ning College

As winter approaches, the temperature and climate became the least of Canning Student problems. This endeavour of ‘homeworking’ and the gruesome task of repetitive assignments  became not only a preparation but a part of us.

“We live, We breath, We eat assignments like the real man and women we are”

April start students are not only being force to undertake this blatantly impossible task but tries to avoid committing themselves to the sin of our very hearts. Procrastination and Laziness.

DSC00852 A tablet of knowledge resides at my table

Consequently, the efforts of our so-called endeavours are only to be met with failures and sinful acts. “There is still hope..” someone said to me. Was it from the above? Was in my heart that I needed to go on without any clue what is to happen to me?

With brimming flare of hope, I scrambled books from my bag then took out a yellowish book that is rightfully name “Calculus”. As I was about to feast my eyes onto continuity and differentiability, the devil stood upon me;

 

DSC00854 I knew I had no chance..

“I call and summon you to grab a Thompson Sub-Machinegun and blast your way to kingdom come while showing those ‘commies’ how it was done in Multiplayer..” a unanimous voice whispered.

I gave up hope and dive into this world of nerdy swearing world of Multiplayer.

I now finally know, the devil himself that steals money from little children and teenagers like me;

 

DSC00825 The world of ORIGINAL gaming

College life, a brief summary.

No comments: