Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Birthdays

IMG_0059 FAIL Watch

This post is dedicated to a homo-sapient namely named after Lin Dan Chong Wei Peter Gade young ancestor of mother fathers dog, Jeffery Yap Yong Hui as an apology of the fact that I DIDN’T forget his birthday.

My watch apparently failed to tell me the date correctly that it was indeed 13th of July yesterday. It was behind 1 day and I just noticed it yesterday. Man, I got to check on my screws inside my head, make sure the gears are not 1 day behind also.

And whose Jeffery Yap Yong Hui?

image That’s the most “Handsomest” Picture I can find

Thank you Facebook for showing me that he has been taking slimming agents and medication since I went away (Which he didn’t go and visit me for the last time, Tsk Tsk).

No offense. =)

No comments: