Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I are Study

IMG_0043 Sick and tired..

I apologies for my late posts as I was apparently busy with workloads of assignments and upcoming exams. Most probably I’ll return to my regular blogging after my mid-Semester exams are over, in the 11th of July maybe.

As you can see I’m quite a busy man. When I stepped into the city called Perth, I decided that I will change for the better. I will thrive in my studies like others. Compete for marks like the rest of us. Avoid temptation and distraction. Concentrate on only one thing, books and papers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

And as you all know, I failed..

IMG_00431 Pink Elephants are awesome creatures!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you want to be teacher or lecturer or resercher ? wht's point you sutdy calculus ? useless man, don't waste your youth for this losy course