Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Periodically

A word NOT to describe this blog. As I promised, this blog will continue its valiantly triumphant updates every so and then and even more so active in my mid term holidays, I deliberately disagree that as I seem to have this word ‘lazy’ across my mind all the time.

BTW, my holidays are like 1 week only, and this is my only holiday for like… the whole foundation? WTFF (That other F is “Freaking”)

Firstly, I think that this blog lacks a few things;

  • Life in Perth (It’s stated in the title and I do not really describe anything on it)
  • More general things (Like MJ’s death or Swine Flu)
  • My brand new guitar
  • More pictures of other people. (I just keep on forgetting to bring my camera, damn
  • More better taken pictures (I don’t have DSLR ok, I normally use iPhone to take only)

Nevertheless, I’ll try to blog more if I can. Reminds self to bring camera*

And yes college life is a bummer.. (Thanks Nat for reminding me that)

~*~

And I never had the chance to say this before I went down under

I miss Kuching, all the people, all the piracy, all the food, all the imperfections and most of all, the AVAILABILITY OF A CAR TO DRIVE

If I ever had this chance to go back to Cat City again, I’ll certainly do this few things;

DSC00262 Make those guitars produce noise

DSC00263 Support Piracy

DSC00268Shout “Sohai” or “Noob” every now and then

DSC00269 Visit this girls house every now and then

DSC00233 Hang out with them dudes (Which mostly involve having CS tourneys in Cybercafes)

DSC00253 Go ‘Spring’ Shopping literally (Man I miss my short hair!)

DSC00276 Tell this ‘Guy’ to buy more of those alcohol filled chocs

But most of all…

imageYam CHA (Utmost Importance!! Code RED)

No comments: