Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Holidays boredom filled?

Well it’s not all the games I played during the holidays cause some of them I actually played it earlier.

Games that I completed so far;

Left 4 Dead (Completed / Still playing though xD)

Red Alert 3 (In progress)

World In Conflict (Completed)

Crysis (Completed)

Crysis Warhead (Completed)

Half life 2 (Completed)

HL 2 : EP 1 and 2 (Not yet even start xD)

Spore (Gave up half way)

Devil May Cry 4 (Completed)

Grand Theft Auto 4 (Completed)

Mass Effect (My brother completed first so didn’t had the mood)

Assassins Creed (Completed)

Need For Speed Undercover (Played halfway and uninstall it halfway)

Gears of War (Completed)

Gears of War 2 (Have to pay a visit to Reening’s house)

Oblivion (Same thing like Mass Effect)

Grid (Could be completed)

Witcher (Not my cup of tea)

Far Cry 2 (Completed and disappointed)

Bioshock (Completed)

Need For Speed Carbon (Completed)

Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare (Currently level 46)

Company of Heroes (Stuck at last level)

Dead Space (Completed)

Call of Duty 4: World at War (Halfway cause of my brother)

Cryostasis (In progress)

Fallout 3 (Completed)

Dawn of War 2 (In progress)

Final Fantasy 8 (Halfway)

Diablo 2 plus expansion (Completed)

Neverwinter Nights 2 (Halfway, graphics sucked so didn’t played after that)

After all that hardcore gaming, my brain felt dead. And because that, I suddenly had this urge to study. Call me crazy if you want =D

So one word;

imageI want a kitty like that..

No comments: