Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Learning to be a true Malaysian

DSC00200 by reading this controversial book. (“March 8” Borders cover part of the title)

Though this book doesn't really support BN but it has a hell lot to say. Read this and you will never regret. You will learn to like PR by succumbing your mind into this and have this strong urge plus the desire to despise politicians.

On another note, I just came back from KL. Pretty busy lately, worrying about my studies ahead and of course, the people around me…. Not forgetting my uber-awesome rig (And yes Nat, you can’t have it).

Yes, I have a powerhouse and gaming laptop.

Yes, I have more baju for different types of seasons.

Yes, I enjoyed myself in KL.

Yes, I am not only annoyed and yielded by great anger of Nat’s “What Really Happened” post, but I am typically mortified on how can he do this. Oh yeah, I criticize about his Viva xD.

Yes, I will continue to my Damai Post possibly after this to wrap things up. (No thanks to Nathaniel Sia Shan)

Do keep on reading. Thank you

No comments: